Click here for online registration information.
Please note these registration regulations
1. No refunds are allowed for any reason whatsoever.
2. No Transfers of entries from one party to another are allowed for
any reason whatsoever.
3. No one is allowed to ride unregistered.
4. Event changes from the Chequamegon 40 to the Short & Fat only
are allowed if requested in writing prior to September 1. Any request
for any change must be accompanied with a $10.00 processing fee.
5. Confirmation cards and photo identification are required to pick
up registration materials. You may not pick up someone else's registration
materials for any reason whatsoever.
6. If you were chosen in the registration lottery and did not receive your confirmation email, please call or e-mail
us so we can send you a new card.
Penalties for Violation of registration
Riders who are identified as riding unregistered, or riding with an
old number from a previous year, or riding with someone else's number
will be barred from event registration for one year.