Racer Services and Fun at the Finish Line
Hitting the Chequamegon 40 or Short & Fat finish line is a great reward for the personal challenge of those cross county cycling adventures. Here are a few things to make your finish line experience even more rewarding:
- Pack a change of clothes in your participant drop bag left at the start line and retrieved at the finish line.
- Pack a towel in your drop bag for a hot shower at the finish line.
- Wash the grit and grim off your bike at our multi-hose bike wash.
- Check your bike in the secure bike corral while you enjoy the finish line festivities
- Make some memories by stopping for a photo op at the ChronoTrack finish line banner
- Capture that thrill of victory. Be sure to have your handlebar race number visible.
- Enjoy the food and beverage in the Big Top while rocking to Randy Sabien and the Jane Gang.
- Catch a complimentary bus ride back to the start line to retrieve your car.
- Enjoy the Awards Presentation at 4:00 p.m. in the Big Top